What
can I say about nupps.
Nupps suck.
Nupps are so not fun.
Nupps are a pain in
the ass.
Nupps make my hands cramp.
And did I mention nupps suck.
| nine count them nine rows of nupps |
There was
a lot and I mean a lot of frogging until I got the hang of it. It was like knit two rows frogg three,
repeat. Finally I just frogged back to the first row with nupps and started
over.
Went slow and easy, very very careful not to mess up until all nine rows with nupps were done. First the right side making one stitch into 7 stitches (k1,yo,k1,yo,k1,yo,k1) very very loosely. When you look at the tutorials for nupps and they show the pic it looks like they are exaggerating but, no, that is exactly how it is done. Who knew! Wrong side row you have to very carefully purl all of the 7stitches back to one stitch, making sure you don’t get too many or too few stitches. Ask me how I know this. Whew!
Went slow and easy, very very careful not to mess up until all nine rows with nupps were done. First the right side making one stitch into 7 stitches (k1,yo,k1,yo,k1,yo,k1) very very loosely. When you look at the tutorials for nupps and they show the pic it looks like they are exaggerating but, no, that is exactly how it is done. Who knew! Wrong side row you have to very carefully purl all of the 7stitches back to one stitch, making sure you don’t get too many or too few stitches. Ask me how I know this. Whew!
| are they not beautiful |
After that
the last few rows were a snap, finished in a couple of days. Yes it is done done done and ready for
blocking.
| close up and personal |
| and yet one more angle |
No comments:
Post a Comment