Just to be fair, I did find out that Tosh yarn was half the problem, LYSs were having an issue with receiving orders……… The other half, the yarn was in stock when I ordered and if they had not waited a week. Yeah, I know, get over it!
| but is it not lovely? |
Since
the tosh was only half of the issue, I decided to try with another yarn for a
sweater because the yarn was going to cost big boohoo bucks. 6 skeins of Lorna's Lace Sportmate
| yeah, Ann Hanson, is coming going to take a class so I must have a new Knitspot sweater |
Both
orders came within a day of each other. As far as I can tell, this is Webs dumb
way of dealing with orders ……………… wait a week to fill, see if they still have in stock, then, either/or,
send out order / notify that it is back
ordered. And (of course there has to be
an and) do not up-date on account page,
had both orders in my hot little hands, while meanwhile back on my account they
are still open. Their computer
programing sucks for sure, if nothing else. But all is forgiven, I suppose,
since the yarn is beautiful.
Other
new yarn that perhaps I got a little carried away …….
| Lorna's Lace Sportmate Christmas at Downton Abbey colourway for KAL that I have decided not to do because just because if you must know, it turned out to be stupid! |
| Bloomfield from Heritage had a coupon half off the second skein and because it's it's Bloomfield |
| more Lorna's Lace Sportmate (don't ask?) |
| yak it's yak, it was a special deal too good to pass up and did I mention, it's yak |
And
this is the lovely dyeforyarn gift ………………….
| yeah, dyeforyarn is to dye for |
Oh,
yes. I signed up for some yarn at my LYS (Heritage) for a mystery KAL.
Do I
have a problem?
Why do you ask?
Too much yarn?
NEVER!
![]() |
| Beth, approves all yarn selections She is a big help in tracking down that perfect skein
|
Note to Sally: look no bad words!

Hey, I look forward too all the bad words!
ReplyDelete