Sunday, August 25, 2013

Crap Another Mystery KAL

The swearing off mystery KALs lasted about, well, not so long, what can I say………………. It seems the universe Ravelry has hatched a diabolical plot against me.  No, I am not fucking with you, I am quite sure of it.   Do you guys remember when I said NO MORE MYSTERY KALs EVER, you did heard me, right?  For the maybe third or forth time.  Well, I have fallen off the fuck’n wagon swift, like wind me up Scotty!  (ok that is really really bad, good thing I don’t have an editor)

They got me by coming up with this little gem:  
 
#1:  the pattern is called Morticia like in Morticia Addams. 
I fucking love the Addams Family, my all time favorite TV show. 
 
# 2:  the KAL is a Boo pattern, love Boo patterns. 
Double whammy, take no prisoners, all is lost, the shit has hit the fan. 
 Yes, of course, I am in, how could I not.
that Morticia
 
It doesn’t start till October 1, so I have plenty to get all the UFOs out of the way, right?  Why are you laughing?  Shut up, I am aware Christmas knitting is almost upon us, I will just knit fast, yeah that’s it, knit fast.

Let us review past mystery KALs ……  the good the bad and the ugly  frogged
Starting with the frogged 

 
1920 in 2013 crash and burn, remember this



 about sums up part of it 



Downton Abbey
this turned out to be just stupid
sounded good but not so much

 
 
 the ok kinda
 

Phoenix up from the ashes
took two tries to get the right size
 
and now the good 
 
Evenstar was a fun high pressure knit
 
 
 
 
 
a garden pic, just because
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Past MKALs include:

    Rockefeller (1) - finished and barely wear it. Ran out of yarn. GFY Stephen West.

    Rockefeller (2) - hiding in my office somewhere snoring.

    Some crap from Laura whats her face - that shit was hideous and I frogged it.

    Downton - that shit was hideous and I never started it...just stashed the yarn.

    ETA - correct spelling.

    ReplyDelete