Thursday, February 16, 2012

FOs

Drum roll, please.  Some FO (finished objects)

it's Beth approved

 The vitamin zzz is done and finished. Despite all the trials and tribulation, I am pleased and happy with finished sweater.  In fact, I love it, I think, yes I love it. There may be second, you can never have enough vitamin D. In fact, if I should fall over the ‘right’ yarn.....






 
Samantha’s ‘Oh Buck’  rhymes with Sam’s favorite word, (I never never use this word, however, shut up)  are done.  Maybe there will be at least one more cold wintery day so that she can wear them (not to say a 21 yr old may misplace them over the summer, no that would never happen) Love ya, Sam









 Jan. in Feb.  – short story – guild KAL for Feburary was a project I had done 2x and do not have a 3x in me, so I did the Jan. KAL since I missed it, senior moment lost in space. So, I give you the dark side and now I have to figure out what to do with a cowl, don't like stuff hugging my neck. Oh well. 


And now since I have FOs, I can add more WIPs to the WIPs, ya I can feel the startitis and my fingers are itching to cast on ………………… hummmmmm, decisions, decisions
WIP you ask? work in progress

2 comments:

  1. I like that you plan to do another one cuz I know it's for me. Don't forget mine is to be done in the Wagtail (not Beth's) yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And the sweater is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete