Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Note to Self!!

As it seems, I was not having a good day or week for that matter, screwed up on the yellow fair isle cardi (cardigan), took a pic of the huge big little mistake screw up, just to show it to you. Then I tinked back the 300+ odd stitches to fix the huge big little mistake screw-up. Later that day, walked past the table where I keep the camera, oh shit, look the card thingie that should be in camera in order to take a pic is not in camera.


Whoever’s turn it is to follow me around and pick up the pieces, and you know who you are, you have let me down. Please, in the future try to do a better job because I think this is one of the stupidest fuck ups that I have done in my long life.

Note to self: before taking pictures, put card thingie into the camera. Am thinkin’ that it might work better that way, dud!

Oh, what was the huge big little mistake screw-up, you ask?  Picked up an extra stitch, in other words can you say M1. Turned out to be one of the more difficult goofs to find. Fair Isle with extra stitch just doesn't work out right. I’d show you a pic, but well, you know……………


Since I feel the need to have pics in the blog and to justify that, yes, I do know how to use a camera (well most of the time) I will dig up some pic for your viewing pleasure
insel haus, bois blanc island,
am attending a retreat there next month
stream - mio pond

horse at meijer gardens
love this!
oh knitting pics yes I guess we should have knit pic
evenstar shawl


No comments:

Post a Comment