Drum roll, blog number two, this is a little harder than expected. Have trouble with reference point, I me my. Seems I am not wild about writing about myself who would have guessed ….. Time to get out over it and on with it. I will now try my best to blog shamelessly about my life, trials and tribulations. I CAN DO THIS I AM A BIG PERSON NOW. Shut up, am well aware of my 4ft 10in height.
Getting on with the knit content in a shameless fashion.
Pattern: Isengard Stole by Susan Pandorf from the Lord of the Rings Twin Towers Series.
Yarn: is a cotton bamboo
Ravelry link: but it is evil shawl
Been tinkering with Insegard for the last few months, My oldest son's reaction to the name 'Isengard' was 'b u t i t i s E V I L', thereby giving me the most awesome title for my project. I guess Isengard is a very evil city in Lord of the Rings. But the stolet is just so beautiful that you want to run out of the house and accost the neighbors to look at it.
The whole time, since August I believe, I have been trying not to think about why it is not knit up from bottom for both sides and graphed - (ya I know I have a problem). With one side complete, I decided to go for it and knit both side bottom up. With luck I will think of a niffy keen way to graph by the time I finish. If not there will be a lot of Should be interesting, I like to add stress to my life by doing stuff the hard way.
Am also hoping this post is coherent.
Donna, you have been hiding the evil one from us. It is beautiful. You do perfect lace work. I am saying that because if you go before me, I want your family to think that I appreciated your work for what it is worth and then they will give it all to me. lol
ReplyDelete