Saturday, March 31, 2012

Life in the Fast Lane, Not

Oooopps, time really slips by when you are having fun.  This is the promised list of stuff in progress, some on the fast track some movin’ at a snail’s pace.
Got Gold Cardi    Fair Isle cardigan.  This slacker lovely project was done up to the underarms and then mass frogging ensued.  Nevermind why the frogg, ok, had a very bright idea of a way to start the ribbing that so did not work. Memory is failing me but I do remember something about not liking the looks of the purl bar on the first row. It is something like the old adage, if it is not broken don't fix it, dummy. Oh and telling yourself that it will block out while you plug along row after row of knitting is just not wise, this only leads to insanity.
Curling is not a good look, trust me I knot
Meanwhile, something in the fair isle world has kicked in, am thinking in ratios, and my fair isle knitting speed has picked up.  Am now back to where I was before the great frogg out.
Please NOTE: not curling and that is a good thing

Double up whiskey   -   this is being a pretty straight forward pull-over, nothing difficult or any big problem. But and there is always a but, bought the yarn and pattern at a Lansing shop that now no longer exists, ya that one, so one skein into knitting this and I am  obsessing about running out of yarn and yes I know I bought what the pattern called for and and….   we will see
so maybe I will just make a hedgehog wrap
This post has been sitting for days being tweaked beyond reason so in the interest of my sanity shut up, and mold not growing around the edges, we will say
to be continued soon
honest I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment