I’d like to know:
1. Of all the projects you’ve knitted for yourself, which is the one that you wear most often? I am an equal opportunity wearer. But shawls, I would have to say get the most wear. 2. What item would you never knit, even if you were offered a million ounds/dollars/euros to make one? Not sure I want to anwer this one, never say never, as you may end up doing it. It has happened, entralec said I would never and then, brioche also, 2 broiche cable scarfs later, and the list goes on and on
3. Do you have a favourite place to knit in your home? A chair in the living room surrounded by projects 4. How long do you spend knitting per day? 4 to 6 hours unless I am weaving (retired, ya know) sometimes more, ok, probably too damn much
5. Do you have a favourite knitting (or other craft) magazine? Interweave Knits, does Knitty.com count? 6. Have you ever used knitting needles for something other than knitting? Old crap needles are handy for plant markers in the garden, like in, what the hell is that, did I plant that, must have like ‘ look a needle ‘
7. Have you ever – successfully – taught another person to knit? From scratch, no. certain tectiques, yes 8. What is your favourite flavour of crisps? Potatoes??? Plain old regular chips
9. Have you ever given up knitting for a long period of time (more than six months)? Bite your tongue, the world would come crashing down and and and…………..we would all go flying off into space and you can not knit in a void 10. What makes you laugh? My beagle mix, Beth, my grandkids, my kids, the movie Spinal Tap, and sometimes even my husband
11. What is your favourite book? Books… Salman Rushdie’s, ‘Shalimar the Clown', but any Rushdie, love Dickens, well any Dickens but ‘ Christmas Carol’ ,that is12.Do you accurately know how much yarn you own? No, well sort of, most is listed on Ravelry but I am really bad at removing yarn that is used on projects and adding purchased yarn
Done and Done
No comments:
Post a Comment