Friday, March 16, 2012

Rotten Yarn!

Guess what the mail person dropped in my mail box?? ( OK, it was a week or so ago and I am just getting around to posting it. )

Can you guess what it could be? 
All the way from Germany


Remember this
Be still my heart, OMG the yarn goodness
rotting poisonous strawberry,rotten chees, cooling lava, ruler of the forest



The ‘dye for’ and I did a little road trip to the Black Sheep Guild meeting. This may have been a mistake because they are now really spoiled rotten. The cooling lava got over-heated, what will all the fondling. And the rotten strawberry and cheese, well you can only imagine how rotten they have become. Ruler of the forest, not so much, what with being a ruler and all, it is above it. 

Now, for the really really hard part, what to make oh what to make.
Or do we just fondle and admire it.
Hard choices.

2 comments:

  1. Well, fondle and adore sorta goes with out saying, I think.
    I know when I get new yarn in the mail, I leave it out where I can see it for a few days before putting away.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Your yarn was petting quality alright. My new DyeForWool yarn is just sinful, how beautiful it is. Think I'll definitely be petting/fondling mine until I also figure out what to make with them.

    ReplyDelete