| very cute little store brimming full of lovely yarn |
We did a meet up with other black sheep people and got right down to business, shop first, tour later.
| so so many choices |
| it did get just a bit crowded |
Let us just say,
everyone had a big smile on their faces upon exiting the shop.
Shopping done, on to the tour of mill
| drooled over the shipping room |
they have lots of yarn making machines
| look, they have a machine that makes fiber poop |
found the drying room
the mill ends are just too cool
Speaking of mill ends, I snagged two skeins of mill ends. Kate had on skein in her hot little hand but put it back and I snagged it. Was not even aware that Kate was yarn lusting the mill ends, there were only two available, but even so, no, did not share. All I can say is you snooze you lose.
Chris, Sally and I took a side trip to the Parrot's Perch in Grayling. There was, of course, more yarn purchases. Sheep on retreat should have a keeper, they just run rampant and are out of control.
To be continued: since the BSKG retreat post is becoming way huge.
Stay tuned you would not want to miss a moment of the fun.
So, who's going to be our keeper???
ReplyDelete